Thursday, March 08, 2007

Reveling.

Oh, sweet Jesus. Aaron and Jeremy have found themselves a drummer. There is an ungodly amount of jammy noise coming out of my basement, just in time for Grey's Anatomy. Those jerks. Disrespecting my Thursday night TV rituals.




I'm doing this. BECAUSE CROCHET ATE MY LIFE. In a good way (?). Wheeeeeee. I've been off coffee and alcohol for about two weeks because I've been sick. Today is the first day I've felt completely human, and it's good to be back.


The spring issue of Knitty is up and I don't hate it. Nothing earth-shattering, but solidly okay. I want to knit that purple thing and an erin-sized version of the flutter tank.


Good lord. Can I come over to your house and watch my show? I'll make you brownies. Thanks, you're a doll.

1 comment:

knitlit kate said...

did someone say brownies?