Friday, March 31, 2006

penny lane.

today there is gonna be a showdown between me and the belt sander. oh dang. and if adobe illustrator isn't careful it might be in for it too. i am serious.

i am head over heels mad for any and all things posy. these aprons are killing me i have never seen anything so adorable in my entire life. no one takes better photos or has a sweeter blog.

my sister's boyfriend is opening a shop on monroe avenue on saturday and he's offered to sell made-by-erin stuff. but i haven't had enough time to make anything!! how awful!! the other thing is that he is all about the teva durham ballet t-shirt i knit for my sister for her birthday and no one else seems to understand copyright law and how exceedingly illegal it would be for me to knit that shirt and then sell it!!! i would never do that to teva she is my favorite knitwear designer if i wrote her a letter it would be embarassingly gushy. so hopefully i can get something together soon for him so there will be stuff for the ladies at g inc.

No comments: