Wednesday, June 28, 2006


i feel like i went to lauren's wedding dressed as 1967. im glad you can't see the zipper cos that is the ugly part. i'm not good at zippers. i'm also not good at eating marshemellows from the chocolate fountain cos i got chocolate all over the front of my WHOLE BODY. also please note that i have been using vaseline healthy glow lotion for a week to catch my legs up to my arms and my husband keeps giving me grief about being orange and yet notice how white my legs continue to be. SIGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was around in 1967...I don't remember seeing you! LOL! I hope you had a good time (aside from the chocolate fountain) at the wedding.

Those dumb "self-tanners". Most of them are just in it for themselves. Why else would they sell a VAT of it at a time. When it doesn't work, you're stuck with a VAT of crap!

Package to ship next week! Oh, the excitement!

Your SP!