Saturday, August 02, 2008

Crossing.


Hey. If you ever get the overwhelming urge to cross stitch an alphabet sampler with perl cotton and burlap early on a beautiful Saturday morning, here is a great website of much resource: /xscharts/aphabets. I stole the idea from a Leisure Arts book I was flipping through (called I Can't Believe I'm Cross-Stitching! Neither can I, to be honest!) when I was supposed to be working. If you don't get that type of notion, well, clearly you and I are two different people. And I hope you are having a good weekend so far. Over here, I need coffee, STAT.

(image from freepatternsonline.com used without permission, to illuminate my own eccentricity. Who wakes up on a Saturday and says YAY A DAY OFF! I THINK I WILL CROSS-STITCH!? What have I become? Don't answer that.)

2 comments:

Ally Jay said...

I quite often get the urge to do strange things that no-one else would dream of doing. Good job some of us do, or the world would get quite boring

Sandra Evertson said...

Great blog!
Sandra