Monday, June 18, 2007

Wondering.


Unless you are Jenna Small Bird, you can go look at this flickr set of a project that's been in the works for over a year now (or I worked on it for 2 months solid and then let is sit for a year, and then I did something with it a few days ago). If you are Jenna Small Bird then it's going to be in your mailbox in a few days anyway so I wouldn't peek. I shouldn't even be posting this until it's in transit but I couldn't resist and it looks like rain so no bike ride to the PO for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

STOP IT, JUST STOP THE AWESOME OK. You are making the rest of us look bad.


it is great, girlfriend. no lie.

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Hmmm, I would like one to show up in my mailbox someday, too!

jenna said...

I saw it on flickr, sans warnings, and that's why I commented on how lovely I think it is. Sorry I peeked. But I may have died on the spot from the shock of the loveliness if I hadn't been warned that it was headed my way.